Monday, October 20, 2008

What My Future Holds For Me

As a little girl I always wanted to be something that represented me and my life, but I could never figure it out. Growing up I always had an infatuation with animals. I always put my heart out there for them and tried to always help them. As the years went on my parents knew how much I loved animals and they decided to buy me my first pet. He was a cat and his name was Keith. To our whole family we never considered him an animal, but a family member. As the years went on we bought two dogs, which also became a part of our family. As I started to grow up and enter high school I knew it was time to start thinking about my future and since I loved animals, I knew I wanted to a vetenarian. But, growing up as usual there are always people sitting there trying to put you down. Saying that you can’t be what you want to be. As I started college, I majored in vetenarian and people were still there telling me otherwise. I dropped out of college and worked for a little because then I knew I didn’t know what I wanted to be. As a teenage we all tend to get a little confused and don’t know what we want to be. Coming to St. Johns I started to think more hard about my goals and what my future would hold me and now I want to become a Psychologist. I am extremely interested in the mind and reading people very well. I think it is an interesting field and that’s what I want to pursue my goal in. For the rest of my life I hope to find a good husband and have a wonderful family. Now that I am older I always think about my future and what it may hold for me.

No comments: