Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween

Every year Halloween is rolling right around the corner and every year I go all out for what I want to be during that whole day. For the last couple of years I have been dressing up in something that will be different from anyone else. I don’t like to dress up into something that just came out because everyone else will be wearing that costume. It’s the only time of the year where you can dress up and not be you but portray something totally different. For instance for one year I was a pumpkin, another I was a black fairy, and a scary monster. I always like to do something different that no one will expect me to do. I get my makeup and hair done professionally. This year I will be a angel and I am going to the Halloween parade in the city with all of my friends. I don’t like to go out clubbing because everyone does that and this year I wanted to do something fun and interesting with all of my friends. I can’t wait to see what everyone’s costumes are. I have to say that Halloween is probably one of my faviorate holidays besides Christmas. This Halloween will be different for me because I am spending with friends that I can actually rely on.

No comments: