Monday, October 20, 2008

My Birthday

My favorite holiday of the whole year is my Birthday. My birthday means so much to me because it’s my special day. Ever since I was a little girl my mom and I had a rough life. We were also alone the first two years of my birthday and we grew a close relationship. Knowing that my mom was able to have two beautiful children and still be able to raise us both means a lot to me. Anyone’s birthday is a special day for that one person to celebrate. I love the gifts and everyone being on top of my special day. This year I will be 21 years old and I cannot wait. All my friends are especially excited for me. They can all go out for my birthday and treat me an amazing time. Also turning 21 is a big issue for anyone for that fact. It’s the day you become an adult and you start to learn responsibility and understand the true meaning of being an adult. I can’t wait for my birthday to come and it will be a night I will never forget.

No comments: