Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my faviortate holiday's of the year. Its a time where family comes together and to celebrate thanks. Every year around this time my family and I always come together as one big family to forget about everything and just be one big happy family. I love Thanksgiving because you can eat so much and you don't care how full you get or if you gain a few pounds. When this festive holidays rolls around I am always in the kitchen helping my mom cook and plus I have trying to sneak a few bites here and there. Ever since I was little I would always get yelled at because my mom would always find out I was sneaking bites every one in a while. Now she knows that I will eat before we have dinner so now she just makes me a plate before everyone comes over. I love this holiday because I get to see all of my cousins and my aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in a very long time. I get to joke around with my family and just spend that quality time that we never get and plus I am very family oriented and every chance I get to spend with my family I take it.

No comments: