Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gay Women Being Artificially Inseminated

In on of my recent blog entries I discuss the issues gay people have of getting married and how I tend to deal with some of these issues because my friends are gay. I am now going to discuss the issues relating on women being artificially inseminated and how it affects the people I am surrounded with. Its hard enough for gay women to try and get married and be with that person they want to be with now women are having trouble with trying to have a baby. I think that if that child is going to be loved and be brought up in a healthy enviorment they should have no problem trying to have a baby. For example there was an article that I found talking about how doctors refused to artificially inseminate a lesbian couple for no reason. The two doctors were taken to court and they won the case. They said that is was for religious liberty in refusing to treat them because it was against their religious beliefs. Guadalupe Benitez who was the women that was suing the doctors agianst sexual-orientation discrimination. There is enough problems in the world to begin with and to deny someone from having a child is beyond obsurd. Like I have previously stated in one of my other blogs, I do have friends that are gay and they get discriminated whereever they go. Its morally wrong to deny someone from having a child just because of sexual preferences.

No comments: