Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Music

I have always loved music any type of music for that fact. It wasn't just about the music itself but the lyrics has always moved me and always meant something to me. If you can sit there and listen to a certain song for hours and understand the lyrics and go deep beyond that certain song you can learn alot about life itself. Every song that has been created to rap, country, rock, and pop they all have a meaning behind the songs. I have always wanted to go into the music business, my friend told me she could get me a job at KTU the radio station and I was so thrilled to hear that. Music has always caught my ears. Everytime I have went through a rough patch in my life I would turn the radio on and coincidentle a song that would portray the way I am feeling would just come on, and I would listen to the words and it would give the little goosebumps you get all over your body. Music can be so moving at points but can be so confusing to. If a love song comes on they give you hope that something good will happen when the outcome is going to be bad and you get your hopes up. I know when I listen to music I tend to always compare it to my life. Music I feel is very healthy and if you get a chance to just sit back and relax and listen and understand the words it can truly change your life.

No comments: