Monday, September 15, 2008

My Future

As a young child I had so many dreams of what my future would consist of . I always use to pretend that I was getting married and how my wedding would be like . When I was born it was always my mom , my sister and I . My dad was not in the picture . He left us when I was about 2 and my sister was born . So I had no father figure in my life for a few years . I always knew that I wanted to be something to help my community and help others in need . So therefore I wanted to be a veterinarian . I loved animals and to this day I still do . As I got older into my teen years I still wanted to pursue my dreams so therefore I took action . Right around when I started to graduate high school I applied to many colleges that had my major and finally found one college . It was the County College of Morristown where I tried to pursue my goal in life . But as usual all of my friends were doubting me . Telling me that I couldn’t do it and putting negative thoughts into my head . So I started Morristown and withdrew only after a few months because I thought at the time school was not for me at least at the time . All I wanted to do was hang out and have my fun . After a few years as I grew older , wiser and became more mature . I decided it was time to go back to school and pursue my career goals . I then came to a conclusion veterinarian maybe wasn’t for me but I knew in my heart psychology was . I am very interested in the mind and want to help people with their problems because I know I am so good at it . All my friends come to me with their problems and I always find the right solution for them . I don’t mean to sound cocky but I am always right about my friends issues . I always tell them I am going to start to charge them because they always come to me . I know that when I get older I want to open my own practice and become an independent women because I feel no women should have to depend on a man . When I get older I know that I will be extremely good at what I will be doing because I basically do it now . I love helping others and I hope I can give back to my community in every way possible.

No comments: